______________ _____, ________
LEASE CANCELLATION AGREEMENT
This is in regard to the lease agreement signed and executed by the Landlord and Tenants on , . The lease agreement is regarding the property located at , . (Hereafter referred to as "The Premises").
The above parties both agree that they wish to cancel this lease agreement, based on the following terms:TERMS:
- The Tenants agrees to vacate The Premises by , . In return for the Tenants vacating the premises by the agreed upon date, the existing Lease agreement shall be considered cancelled effective as of that date, and the parties will have no further obligation to each other under the original lease agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement shall operate to discharge any obligations or liabilities that were accrued under the Lease agreement up until the date of the cancellation.
- If the Tenants has not vacated the premises on or before the agreed upon termination date, then this lease cancellation agreement shall be considered null and void, and the original lease agreement shall continue as before.
- This agreement binds and benefits the parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of .
The parties hereby indicate by their signatures below that they have read and agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its entirety.