Service Agreement Information
What Is A Service Agreement?
A service agreement is a contract between two parties. In short, this contract outlines services that one party must provide for the other. However this can be a very complicated agreement as there is a lot of information you must include which is why we have this thorough document with multiple options to help you create the best service agreement.
Where Can I Get A Service Agreement?
You can get one right here: Service Agreement Generator. You take a few minutes to fill in the information, and you will have a fully personalized service agreement.
Why Do You Need A Service Agreement?
If you are hiring someone for any sort of service, or if you are being hired for some sort of service, you need a written agreement. This isn’t just about paying the tax man – this is about protecting yourselves from any sort of issue down the road. The last thing you want is a legal nightmare, which is why we allow you to create your own service agreements online, customized to your exact needs.
While being paid or paying “under the table” may sound appealing – all that is doing is opening you up to major problems down the road, especially if your service isn’t provided or if you don’t get paid for providing the service. A service agreement will protect you from any of that.
What Should Be Included In A Service Agreement?
A lot! Here are just some of the the things that should be included within a service agreement:
- Client and Contractor Personal Details, such as name and address.
- Details about the service being provided. Be as specific as possible.
- Date of the service – when it is started, and when it ends. There may be addendum for example it only ends on completion of the service.
- Payment information, such as the amount and when it is paid. You may also wish to outline any bonuses involved in the service, or if there is late payment penalties or even late project penalties or sums.
- Details about expenses may be added to the agreement.
- Clauses such as a confidentiality clause, non-compete clause and non-solicitation clause may be added.
In addition you need to outline details found in any sort of contract such as severability, modifications, amendments, binding effects ec.
In other words – it’s a lot of work! Use our simple Service Agreement Template Form Generator to do all of the hard work for you!
Service Agreement Templates:
As mentioned above – click on to create your own one. There can’t be a set of templates or one template due to state regulations and restrictions. You need to get one specific for your state, and our form generator is set up for you.
Sample Service Agreement:
Click here and choose to preview the document. Feel free to enter dummy text. You’ll see a sample of the service agreement.